Journey To Motherhood Seminar | June 2023
10 June, 2023
12:00 pm GMT+0800
“What I Don't Know” - #AskMadamPartum
Back by popular demand! Madam Partum’s Journey to Motherhood Seminar is back again with a team of industry experts to equip you with the essential knowledge and step into the wonderful life stage – motherhood! Register now to secure your admission to this seminar now! Limited Seats available.
What is the event about:
Saturday, 10 June 2023
12-5pm (registration starts at 12pm)
Location: Level 21, Vision Exchange (2 Venture Drive, Singapore 608526)
- FREE 30mins Pre-lactation e-Consultation & 3-month Breastfeeding Telegram Community Support
Not sure if you are on the right track for breastfeeding? Madam Partum’s exclusive team of IBCLCs is here to support you with the breastfeeding journey by offering e-consultation prior to your delivery.
Moreover, you can join the Telegram community and get immediate responses from the Madam Partum.
- Goodie Bag worth over $100
(Limited to 1 bag per registration)
Receive a goodie bag with lots of mother and baby essential products to support you in your motherhood journey
- High Tea Catering
Enjoy delightful refreshments from renowned halal-certified caterer and sample signature red date tea served by Madam Partum.
- Q&A with the experts
Get your questions answered immediately by our panel of experts!
- Lucky Draw worth over $1,500
Stand a chance to win prizes for you and your bundle of joy!
- Mother & Baby Bazaar
Exclusive deals and more for D-day curated essentials!
I Want To Get The Ticket Now!
- Single Ticket (1 pax) | $10
– High Tea refreshments (Halal)
– A FREE goodie bag worth over $100
- Couple Tickets (2 pax) | $15
– High Tea refreshments (Halal)
– A FREE goodie bag worth over $100
Yen Lim, IBCLC | Founder of Madam Partum
5 Must Know Breastfeeding Basics on D-Day!
Know Your Breastfeeding Basics
Top 5 Breastfeeding Challenges
Dietary & Nutrition Guide
With an interest in lactation, Yen Lim, also the founder of Madam Partum had devoted herself to be an IBCLC to help other mummies like herself to embrace and brave through the breastfeeding challenges. Harnessing on the expertise of Chien Chi Tow, Yen relentlessly researched TCM with research based knowledge to tailor a series of lactation aid products that are uniquely designed for breastfeeding mothers.
Dr Khoo Chong Kiat, Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
What to Expect at 3rd Trimester & Birthing with Pain-Free Labour Tips
What to Expect at 3rd Trimester
Signs of Birthing
Pain-free labour tips
Dr Khoo Chong Kiat is in his own private practice as a Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. Prior to this, he had served 20 years of public service, with the Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) Unit at KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Singapore. He received several Gold Service Stars awards for his excellent patient care throughout his 2 decades at KK Hospital. Dr Khoo has also often been invited as a teaching faculty and international speaker at various MIS conferences around the world. He was involved in the teaching and training of KK MIS overseas fellows from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Germany. In view of his extensive Asia Pacific MIS networking links, he is currently serving as the Vice Secretary-General of APAGE.
Pauline Chan, Consultant, Department of Paediatrics Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children's Medical Institute, National University Hospital
Understanding the ABCs of Baby Health & Development
Common Illnesses in Babies Under 1 Year & How to Manage
Baby Development & Red Flags
Dietary Needs for Allergy Prevention
Dr Pauline Chan graduated with MBBS (Honours) at NUS and was valedictorian for the Class of 2013. She is currently a Consultant with the Division of Paediatric Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Paediatrics at Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute. Apart from clinical work, Dr Pauline enjoys spending quality time with her family. As a working mother, she hopes to provide practical advice to parents in addition to treating their child’s ailments.
Dr. Wong Boh Boi Baby Whisperer Founder of ParentCraft & Senior Lactation Consultant
Baby General Well Being
Learn to connect and meets the need of your baby
- Common Newborn Problems
With over 30 years of experience in lactation consulting, antenatal and baby care, and multiple professional qualifications, Dr Wong specialises in nursing, lactation, midwifery, childcare, and infant brain development. Her goal is to empower every parent the confidence they need as they kick off their parenthood journey from pregnancy to childbirth and beyond by providing comprehensive and personal information about pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and baby care.
Aaron Yeo, Sales Consultant Cordlife Group Limited
Lifesaving Benefits of Storing Your Baby’s Umbilical Cord and Cord Blood
Aaron Yeo is a 29-year-old graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science. He has a keen interest in stem cell research, which led him to pursue a career as a lab technologist with expertise in stem cell culturing.
As a lab technologist, Aaron gained hands-on experience in maintaining cell cultures, preparing reagents, and performing laboratory tests. His work involved monitoring cell growth, preparing samples for analysis, and ensuring the accuracy of experimental results. He was able to contribute significantly to ongoing research projects in his laboratory.
Currently as a sales consultant in Cordlife, he educates prospective parents on the importance of banking their baby’s cord blood stem cells. He also provides information on the potential benefits of using cord blood stem cells in treating certain diseases and conditions. Aaron’s extensive knowledge of stem cells and experience in the field of biomedical science make him a valuable asset to the cord blood banking industry.
This event is brought to you by Madam Partum and exclusive partners Cordlife Group Limited, T.O.P Agency and other preferred partners.
Terms & Conditions:
- All tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other services or products.
- It is not valid in conjunction with other discounts/promotions.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Limited to 1 Goodie Bag per registration and will be given out upon the completion of the seminar.
- Madam Partum and Chien Chi Tow reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions without notice.
- By purchasing the ticket above, we acknowledge that you have read, understood, and will abide by the above terms and conditions stated above and also agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- a. I consent to release the use of photograph, videotape, or otherwise digitally record and images and/or sound recordings of myself or my spouse/children (if applicable) to use in any public media, including radio, television, internet, social media, print or in any of the organisation’s or its partners’ publications, productions, or posts. I understand that the intended use of such images and information is solely for the purpose of advertising, marketing, and/or the promotional and public awareness purposes for the organization.
- b. I consent to the processing of my personal data by Madam Partum for marketing purposes and agree to be contacted for updates, news and promotions via Phone/SMS and/or Email by Madam Partum/Chien Chi Tow/Cordlife and all our preferred partners. I understand that I can unsubscribe and opt out anytime if I prefer not to receive any updates by sending an email request to email@example.com.
- c. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data to AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg No: 201106386R) and its insurance representatives including those under T.O.P. Group, for an AIA Financial Services Consultant to conduct a sitdown financial planning session of 30 minutes with you, after which you may redeem the applicable gift. You should not register for this campaign promotion/offer/giveaway if you do not consent to the foregoing.
- d. I consent to the processing of my personal data by Cordlife Group Limited and Cordlife Technologies Pte Ltd. I agree to be contacted by Cordlife Group Limited for the education on the importance of cord blood banking, as well as products/services and promotions/updates offered by the Cordlife Group via calls/SMS/emails.