Journey To Motherhood Seminar | November 2023
18 November, 2023
12:00 pm GMT+0800
Great Eastern Centre, Centre of Excellence (Level 2)
“What I Don't Know” - #AskMadamPartum
Back by popular demand! Madam Partum’s Journey to Motherhood Seminar is back again with a team of industry experts to equip you with the essential knowledge and step into the wonderful life stage – motherhood! Register now to secure your admission to this seminar now! Limited Seats available.
What is the event about:
Saturday, 18 November 2023
12-6pm (registration starts at 12pm)
Location: Great Eastern Centre, Centre of Excellence (Level 2), 1 Pickering Street, Singapore 048659.
- FREE 30mins Personalised Lactation e-Consultation & Lifetime Breastfeeding Telegram Community Support
Not sure if you are on the right track for breastfeeding? Madam Partum’s exclusive team of IBCLCs is here to support you with the breastfeeding journey by offering personalised e-consultation.
Moreover, you can join the Telegram community and get immediate responses from the Madam Partum.
- Goodie Bag worth over $300
(Limited to 1 bag per registration)
Receive a goodie bag with lots of mother and baby essential products to support you in your motherhood journey
- High Tea Catering
Enjoy delightful refreshments from renowned halal-certified caterer Elsie’s Kitchen and Pre-Partum Nourishing Tea served by Madam Partum.
- Q&A with the experts
Get your questions answered immediately by our panel of experts!
- Lucky Draw worth over $3,500
10 lucky parents can stand a chance to win!
- Mother & Baby Bazaar
Everything all at once with over 10 brands + awesome exclusive deals!
- Special Dessert Table
Curated sweet treats by Clookies
- Photo Booth Moments
Capture special memory with styling design by AQuaintRevelry
I Want To Get The Ticket Now!
- Single Ticket (1 pax) | $10
– High Tea refreshments (Halal)
– A FREE goodie bag worth over $300
- Couple Tickets (2 pax) | $15
– High Tea refreshments (Halal)
– A FREE goodie bag worth over $300
Yen Lim, IBCLC | Founder of Madam Partum
5 Must Know Breastfeeding Basics on D-Day!
Know Your Breastfeeding Basics
Top 5 Breastfeeding Challenges
Dietary & Nutrition Guide
With an interest in lactation, Yen Lim, also the founder of Madam Partum had devoted herself to be an IBCLC to help other mummies like herself to embrace and brave through the breastfeeding challenges. Harnessing on the expertise of Chien Chi Tow, Yen relentlessly researched TCM with research based knowledge to tailor a series of lactation aid products that are uniquely designed for breastfeeding mothers.
Dr Harvard Lin | Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
HEALTHY MOMMY, HEALTHY BABY
Common Prenatal Conditions
Options of Birth Plan
Signs of Complications
Post Birth Management
Dr. Harvard Lin is renowned for his expertise in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery (such as incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse) and minimally invasive surgery for complex gynaecological conditions (such as endometriosis and fibroids). With an impressive academic background and a passion for advancing healthcare, Dr. Lin’s contributions extend beyond clinical practice to education, research, and leadership in his field.
Pauline Chan, Consultant | Department of Paediatrics Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children's Medical Institute, National University Hospital
Understanding the ABCs of Baby Health & Development
Common Illnesses in Babies Under 1 Year & How to Manage
Baby Development & Red Flags
Dietary Needs for Allergy Prevention
Dr Pauline Chan graduated with MBBS (Honours) at NUS and was valedictorian for the Class of 2013. She is currently a Consultant with the Division of Paediatric Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Paediatrics at Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute. Apart from clinical work, Dr Pauline enjoys spending quality time with her family. As a working mother, she hopes to provide practical advice to parents in addition to treating their child’s ailments.
Leila Ng Caceres | Childbirth Coach, Doula
TIPS FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER BIRTH & POST BIRTH JOURNEY
3 Tips for an A-OK Birth
Who should be on your birth/post birth team
What you need to know about Growth Spurts
Wonder weeks & mental development
Leila Ng Caceres is one of the most certified and qualified birth and baby coaches in Singapore, having assisted hundreds of parents. She guides them through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum, helping to achieve better birth and baby experiences. Her passion is to advocate for parents to choose the birth they want and make informed decisions, without fear, judgement or regrets.
Tips for a faster, smoother birth and post-birth journey.
Ms Kaitlyn Ang | Senior Sales Consultant Cordlife Group Limited
LIFESAVING BENEFITS OF STORING YOUR BABY’S UMBILICAL CORD AND CORD BLOOD
Ms Kaitlyn Ang is a senior sales consultant who enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life.
She joined Cordlife Singapore in 2017 as she wanted to find more meaning in her job and to help others at the same time.
She gets a great sense of satisfaction and accomplishment in educating parents about the lifesaving benefits of umbilical cord stem cells as it is just as important as health and life insurance because umbilical cord stem cells can safeguard what money cannot.
During her free time, she likes to unwind by listening to music, reading a book or go on a hike with her loved ones!
Magdalene Sim | Founding Agency Director Kinsmen Advisory, Great Eastern
EDUCATION PLANNING & PROTECTION FOR MUMMY & BABY
- How much to save for local uni currently
- What are the current govt schemes available
- What are the first plans baby should have
- What are the common illnesses and claims
Magdalene is an established director at Great Eastern with 13 years of experience. She is passionate about maternity and childhood matters especially after welcoming her cute baby girl. Maternity and her child’s growing up years are truly the most meaningful yet challenging times for a lady. Magdalene strongly believes that enabling one another through sharing of knowledge and emotions are vital for all mummies-to-be/ mummies, which is why she is consistently connected to a strong close knitted community of mummies and welcomes you to join her/ her community.
This event is brought to you by Madam Partum and exclusive partners Cordlife Group Limited and other preferred partners.
Terms & Conditions:
- All tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other services or products.
- It is not valid in conjunction with other discounts/promotions.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Limited to 1 Goodie Bag per registration and will be given out upon the completion of the seminar.
- Madam Partum and Chien Chi Tow reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions without notice.
- By purchasing the ticket above, we acknowledge that you have read, understood, and will abide by the above terms and conditions stated above and also agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- a. I consent to release the use of photograph, videotape, or otherwise digitally record and images and/or sound recordings of myself or my spouse/children (if applicable) to use in any public media, including radio, television, internet, social media, print or in any of the organisation’s or its partners’ publications, productions, or posts. I understand that the intended use of such images and information is solely for the purpose of advertising, marketing, and/or the promotional and public awareness purposes for the organization.
- b. I consent to the processing of my personal data by Madam Partum for marketing purposes and agree to be contacted for updates, news and promotions via Phone/SMS and/or Email by Madam Partum/Chien Chi Tow/Cordlife and all our preferred partners. I understand that I can unsubscribe and opt out anytime if I prefer not to receive any updates by sending an email request to email@example.com.
- c. I consent to the processing of my personal data by Cordlife Group Limited and Cordlife Technologies Pte Ltd. I agree to be contacted by Cordlife Group Limited for the education on the importance of cord blood banking, as well as products/services and promotions/updates offered by the Cordlife Group via calls/SMS/emails.