How does it help you
Our 14 Days Recovery Herbal Soup is specially formulated to provide the right nutrients so you can speed up your recovery after surgery. Eating the right foods prepared with TCM herbs also benefit your health for long term by boosting Qi and blood.
In addition to eating a balance diet with food that are rich in fiber, protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, it is also important to stay hydrated after surgery. Be sure to drink at least eight glasses of water every day after surgery to stay hydrated.
The foods you should and shouldn’t eat can vary depending on the type of surgery and any medications you may be on. Be sure to talk with your Chinese Physician about your specific post-surgery TCM requirements.
Suitable for Mommies whom are
- Looking for a convenient post-surgery TCM Herbal Soup
- Preparing her own post-surgery or miscarriage recovery
- Improving “Qi” and blood circulation for better post-surgery recuperation
Our 14 Days Recovery Herbal Soup is carefully formulated to help with your recuperation. And you can follow the easy steps to prepare the soup for each day!
- Once you receive your premium herbal products from Madam Partum, it is highly recommended that you store them properly in order to maintain optimal freshness.
- Herbal products are to be kept in a cool, dark, well-ventilated place or refrigerator that is free from excessive moisture. Do not store in direct sunlight or an area that’s exposed to heat.
- All Madam Partum products are best recommended to consume within 3 months from date that is received.