How does it help you
Milk-Saver Bags are designed with 100% leak-proof double zipper seal and rounded bottom for extra secure and hygienic storage.
In addition, each bag is pre-sterilised by Gamma Ray to ensure it’s safe to use out of the box.
Suitable for Mommies who are
- Looking for a storage bag for convenient storing of breast milk
- Using Milk-Saver Pump or Milk-Saver Shell to collect let-down or breast milk leaks for further storage
- Planning for outing with portable packs of breast milk for baby
- Wash your hands well with soap and water, dry them thoroughly before handling the Milk-Saver Bag.
- Open the zipper bag buckle, squeeze the pockets on both sides with your thumb and forefinger to open it.
- Put the base of the bag into a cup to be fixed, then gradually pour the milk into the bag,, do not exceed the highest scale.
- Discharge the air in the bag, and make sure the zipper is closed tightly to avoid the breast milk from leaking before putting the bag into the refrigerator.
Safe Thawing of Breast Milk
- Thaw frozen breast milk in the refrigerator; normally for around 12 hours. Alternatively, place the Milk-Saver Bag into 40-50C warm water. Do not place it directly into boiling water or the microwave oven.
- Always thaw the oldest breast milk first. Remember first in, first out.
- Use breast milk within 24 hours of thawing in the refrigerator.
- Once breast milk is brought to room temperature or warmed after storing in the refrigerator or freezer, it should be used within 2 hours.
- DO NOT refreeze breast milk once it has been thawed.
- DO NOT reuse the storage bag.
- The Milk-Saver Bag can store breast milk for 6 months under the temperature of -18C.