As the old saying says there’s no use crying over spilled milk. But, when it’s your milk for your little one, it’s sad to see any of the liquid gold go to waste. Because every drop is precious.
With Madam Partum curated set of breast milk collection as your lactation support buddies, rest assured that we know your breastfeeding journey and not let any left uncollected.
Also perfect as a baby shower gift! Breast Milk Collection for breastfeeding are a must-have lactation product for new moms.
Our Milk-Saver Pump collects “let-down” or breast milk leaks and relieves engorgement using pure natural suction pressure while you nurse your baby.
With the comfortable and adjustable suction, mommies can feel safe to focus on nursing her baby while the Milk-Saver Pump collects the “let-down” or breast milk leaks.
- Sterilise Milk-Saver Pump in steam steriliser or boiling water.
- Fit your Milk-Saver Pump to your breast comfortably over your nipple while you are nursing.
- Remove your Milk-Saver Pump after collection and transfer them to a Milk-Saver Bag or storage bottle immediately to chill or freeze.
- Clean Milk-Saver Pump after each use. Rinse in cool or warm water to remove any breast milk residue.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaning agents or solvents.
Milk-Saver Shell is made with soft silicon that fits comfortably and gently on mommies’ delicate breast skin. It’s secured and discreet when worn under a nursing bra and prevents wet patches during heavy breast milk flow.
- Position both Milk-Saver Shell inside nursing bra, covering nipple totally.
- Ensure the spout is fully locked and facing upwards.
- When removing Milk-Saver Shell, lean forward slightly to prevent any spillage.
- Pour out breast milk and transfer to a Milk-Saver Bag or storage bottle immediately to chill or freeze.
- Clean Milk-Saver Shell after each use. Rinse in cool or warm water to remove any breast milk residue.
Milk-Saver Bags are designed with 100% leak-proof double zipper seal and rounded bottom for extra secure and hygienic storage.
In addition, each bag is pre-sterilised by Gamma Ray to ensure it’s safe to use out of the box.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water, dry them thoroughly before handling the Milk-Saver Bag.
- Open the zipper bag buckle, squeeze the pockets on both sides with your thumb and forefinger to open it.
- Put the base of the bag into a cup to be fixed, then gradually pour the milk into the bag,, do not exceed the highest scale.
- Discharge the air in the bag, and make sure the zipper is closed tightly to avoid the breast milk from leaking before putting the bag into the refrigerator.